Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My Kingdom for a Charge Number

The one thing that has been keeping our trip in a state of limbo is Business Operations. They control the keys to the financial kingdom. Without money, I can't buy plane tickets, get my stuff shipped, etc. The magical words that open the gates to the well of virtual fortune, "Cost Charge Number". I've been waiting for months to hear those magical words and the 8 special alphanumeric characters that go along with them.

Today, I prodded at the gate keeper yet again to grant me access. "Tomorrow, promise". I think he means it this time. We'll see. If it is the case that I find out my magical phrase of corporate wealth, then I estimate that we will be gone in about two weeks (maybe less). Of course, I estimated that we would be gone on February 1st, then February 15th, then March 1st, then ... Maybe I should stop estimating departure.

No comments: