Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I have a coad.

(This post has no continuity.)

For the last few days, I've had the sniffles. It started Thursday night, and I took Friday off of work so that I could rest and get better for Legoland. Then Legoland kicked my ass and by Sunday night I felt like shit. Still, I had a great time at Legoland.

And, as is always the way, I'm calibrating a machine this week. So, work Monday was drug induced stupor. Today I felt much better. A bit of Sudafed to clear the congestion, but I actually felt O.K. for most of the day. Now it's evening, and my congestion has returned, but at least I don't feel miserable. I should be done with the machine on Thursday (we are doing this machine the slow, traditional way because my super-cool fast way won't work this time). If I still feel like this, I'm taking Friday off again.

I have no Halloween costume this year. It's strange. I really really want one, but what's the point. There is no party to go to.

I'm coming back to St. Louis on the 6th of December, but only for the day. I fly in about noon on the 6th and leave the morning of the 7th. I already have plans for that night, but will probably not bother going into work that day if anybody wants to hang out for lunch somewhere. Preferably a burger joint.

No comments: